The purpose of publishing product reviews is to use the evaluations of our customers who have bought and used the actual products as reliable opinions. This is done with the objective that your reviews can be used as a reference by other customers who intend to purchase the same product.
Please share your product reviews according to the following guidelines:
- Please keep your review centered on the product and your actual experience using said product – it’ll help your fellow musicians!
- Details matter! With that in mind, your peers will appreciate what you can tell them about specific features of the product you’re reviewing.
- Feel free to praise or criticise the product you bought. Do provide details about what you liked about the product and what could be improved.
- It’s good to be understood! To help the most amount of people, write your reviews in English.
- Don’t let outside factors take away from the product. Thusly, please refrain from basing your review on customer service, shipping, or purchase matters. We encourage you to contact our Support Team directly for questions/comments regarding these matters.
In the same light, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Mentioning competitors or the price you paid for the product.
- Information that brings or suggests disrepute to Swee Lee or a third party.
- Personally identifiable information, such as full names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Spam content or comments for commercial purposes (i.e. URLs, email addresses, etc.).
- Obscenities, defamatory language, or other language not suitable for public view.
- Statements that include political, racial, religious, or any types of inflammatory content.
- Other information that Swee Lee deems inappropriate.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
For the purpose of using reviews for customer references, Swee Lee will use only non-personally identifiable information. Apart from displaying the reviews on the product review pages, the reviews may also be used in promotional materials and/or other advertisements for Swee Lee.
In addition, please note that Swee Lee may use excerpts, translate your review, make grammatical and spelling corrections, etc. without changing the intention of the comment.
Swee Lee reserves the right to reject the publication of any reviews that do not adhere to the policy above at our own discretion.